Talleyville Fire Company
Work with us!
Talleyville Fire Company is currently seeking applications for two positions. Click on each opening below to download the job posting and application instructions:
Interested in applying? Click below to send an email to our management team.
Volunteer with Us!
Visit the station at 3919 Concord Pike to request an application.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Junior Membership Age 16, Applications available from the Chief's Office
- Ability to pass a criminal background investigation conducted by Delaware State Police Troop 2
- Ability to pass a physical exam
The Talleyville Fire Company is a progressive leader in Fire, Medical, and Rescue Services. This requires instruction and, in many cases, certification to perform the daily services we provide. In an effort to ensure our community receives the very best service during emergencies the Talleyville Fire Company is committed to providing the following free training to our membership.
- Structural Firefighting Courses and Certification
- Hazardous Materials Response Training
- Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT-B)
- Vehicle Extrication
- Pump and Aerial Operators Certification
- Incident Command and Fire Officers Training
Many more training opportunities are available through a wide variety of training choices as you continue to support your community by volunteering.